Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Spring Semester is On...

Well, once again we are back in for the spring semester. I have come to the conclusion that I am ready to graduate and get a job. I think that being paid to work rather than paying to work will be much better. But anyways...

This semester I am hoping to buckle down and read some good books but we will see what happens. It all depends on how much I have to read for classes, but it is always nice to sit down and read a book that is not required to read or you don't get graded on it.

While at Urbana 2006 I was able to buy some new books that look like they will be a good read. One of the books is called, Encountering God in the City. While I was attending Urbana I was really struck by urban ministry. I never thought about how much time Christ spent in the city with the poor and in the major populous areas. I think this is going to be something I will be checking into.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

nice of you to blog... I love you!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.